Journal for finding your direction
You know that question: “So what do you do?”
It’s okay if you don’t know the answer! This thought-provoking journal offers floods of inspiration with writing prompts, lists, and challenges. Unearth the creative direction in your hobby or career as you walk through the fun process of finding and setting your goals:
- Define yourself
- Find your creative passion
- Discover who inspires you and why
- Set aside others' opinions (perceived and otherwise)
- Face your fears
- Plan and dream
- Attain your goals
Katie’s unique prompts help you focus on your heart, so that you can confidentially celebrate the person you're meant to become.
For teen to adult women.
Two discounted variants available:
1. The previous version of this journal had different prompts, fonts, and embellishments. I've still got a few in acorn brown—perfect for autumn!
2. Oops! We hole punched a whole batch of these slate gray Become journals on the side instead of the top. A few prompts are cut off just a little. Some pages don't feel perfectly centered to Katie's eye. Totally useable, beautiful, and majority discounted. Enjoy!
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: 1. Previous print in acorn brown
- 76 pages of writing prompts
- Mini envelopes with custom labels for exercises like listing fears that hold you back and writing a letter to your future confident self
- Carnival tickets, a hand-stamped teensy tag, and square embellishing stickers
- Patterned papers from Italy
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 100% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.