Journal for finding your direction
You know that question: “So what do you do?”
It’s okay if you don’t know the answer! This thought provoking writing prompt journal will help you open your heart and slowly craft some plans, so that you can confidentially celebrate the person you're meant to become.
For teen to adult women.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: Slate Gray
How this journal celebrates your story:
You’ll find floods of inspiration with writing prompts, lists, and challenges. Unearth the creative direction in your hobby or career as you walk through the fun process of finding and setting your goals:
- Define yourself
- Find your creative passion
- Discover who inspires you and why
- Set aside others' opinions (perceived and otherwise)
- Face your fears
- Plan and dream
- Attain your goals
Katie’s unique prompts help you focus on your heart.
- 76 pages of writing prompts
- Mini envelopes with custom labels for exercises like listing fears that hold you back and writing a letter to your future confident self
- Carnival tickets, a hand-stamped teensy tag, and square embellishing stickers
- Patterned papers from Italy
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 100% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.