A Note to Say Hi
Card and letter holding journal
A collection of letters is one of the most beautiful stories in life. This writing prompt journal is all about bringing together friendship, family, and the letters we send each other. Open the ring bindings to keep your collection of beloved cards and letters together in the tabbed sections. Use the inspiring writing prompts to commemorate people and moments you love.
8x5.5 inches (20x14 cm)
Color Selected: Strawberry Fields
How this journal celebrates your story:
This beloved journal is the place for declaring, “This is who I am and who I love!” It works in two ways:
1. Collect letters you receive in the tabbed sections for organized safekeeping.
Stationery captures our relationships. It documents joy, sadness, adventure, and laughter from so many perspectives. Pull those notes out of the haphazard places you may be keeping them (in the closet, filing cabinet, boxes...), and bring them together in this journal to celebrate the life they document.
2. Reflect upon and commemorate the people and memories in your life with unique writing prompts. They are indirect yet insightful and fun, with statements such as:
- She held the day’s mail in her hands and thought: The world needs more love letters and fewer...
- She was fairly certain she could list five fabulous people who had touched her life.
- She held sweet, vague memories of exchanging valentines decorated with cartoon characters, cutesy animals, and puffy hearts back in elementary school.
- She pulled out a pen and started to write to her future self: Dear me,
- 50 pages with 75 writing prompts
- 2 vellum patterned papers from Germany
- 3 tabbed sections
- Large open-close binding rings that hold approximately 60 cards, postcards, and letters
- 1 white envelope
- 2 tickets
- 2 round stickers
- 1 colored paperclip
- 1 mini tag with string
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.
Extra large rings can be purchased here.