Joy to the World
Welcome more moments of reflection and celebration this holiday with this writing prompt journal – it's is a great way to slow down and embrace the season. Document holiday cheers, tuck away memorabilia with the easy-open ring binding, and reflect on past holidays and traditions. Imagine the keepsake this journal becomes for your family!
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: Classic Green Wreath
How this journal celebrates your story:
This beloved holiday journal is the place for focusing on gratitude and joy of the season with unique writing prompts such as:
- The pine tree does not become a Christmas tree until...
- They lift the lid on the box marked “Christmas decorations” and share sweet stories of years gone by.
- December is too short not to stop and snuggle under cozy blankets in a favorite spot. So that’s just what they’re doing!
- She sits at the dinner table and asks everyone: “What’s the best thing our family could do to help other people this holiday?”
Write a page each day, whenever you get the urge, or after the holidays. Keep this journal by yourself, give everyone in the family a different page, or sit around the tree and write it together. However you approach it, crafting this journal is sure to be a tradition you’ll look forward to every year.
- 44 pages with 22 writing prompts
- 2 patterned papers from Italy
- 3 4x4 inch (10x10 cm) holiday patterned papers
- 1 star sticker
- 1 strip of green glitter tape
- 2 glittery candy cane stickers
- 1 travel tag
- 2 mini envelopes
- 2 tickets
- 1 cherry red paperclip
- 3 red and green buttons
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.