Love Where We Live
Capture the essence of your community and home in this writing prompt journal. It's a time capsule to document your daily life and special holidays – all things you'll look back on and wish you'd captured. Celebrate the people you share your home with, and note the details that make this place so meaningful as you open the ring bindings to tuck in meaningful keepsakes and photos.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: Daffodil Yellow
Currently sold out
How this journal celebrates your story:
- Chronicle details about your home, whom you share it with, and how you live within its walls on regular days and on special occasions.
- Capture favorite spots in town.
- Snap pictures of your community and home, showing how you live and laugh.
- Embellish with maps, colorful star stickers and yellow carnival tickets.
- Tuck away an old house key, paint samples, receipts or drawings.
Write a new chapter each time you move, when another member joins your family, or when someone grows and moves out. See how your home changes – how you change.
Perfect for newlyweds or as a housewarming gift.
- 60 pages with 81 writing prompts
- 2 mini envelopes
- 5 custom labels
- 4 star stickers
- 2 tickets
- 1 mini travel tag
- 1 translucent patterned paper from Germany
- 1 translucent paper
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.