Kid’s time capsule journal
Give a kid this writing prompt journal to document his or her awesome adventures, thrilling victories, and wildest dreams. Cleverly disguised as an über exciting Gadanke product just for kids, this journal is a time capsule. It encourages children to think and write creatively. It gives them a place to stash interesting keepsakes, thanks to easy-open ring bindings. It gets them laughing, dreaming, and scheming.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: Fire Engine Red
How this journal celebrates a child’s story:
Kids jump into various topics with writing prompts such as:
- Stunning stuff I’ve done in my life.
- Some of the coolest stuff about my family.
- My bedroom looks like...
- Four ways I can make the world a better place.
Kids also get to giggle over silly stuff like:
- If I had a tail.
- The hungriest person I know.
- Some of the fill-in-the-blanks in my brain: Feed the man in the moon a _____. Eat five thousand _____.
Jump in! SPLASH! Doodle. Draw. Write. Add photos. Slap on the stickers. Explore.
- 76 colorful pages with 112 writing prompts
- Grid paper
- Creative embellishments including carnival tickets, a “hello my name is” sticker, a pocket, a tag, stickers, and a playing card
- Translucent papers from Germany
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.