The Great Montana Journey
You're coming to Montana? Howdy. Welcome!
Bring this travel journal with you, and document your encounters with everything from buffalo to local friendly folks. The writing prompts will help you become more aware of the sounds, tastes, and experiences. They help you record details you never want to forget. The easy-open ring binding is perfect for tucking in mementos, photos, and brochures.
For all ages.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: Beige
How this journal celebrates your story:
- Document facts. Includes a mini calendar, space to write and room to paste travel stubs and receipts.
- Map it. With classic star stickers and a Montana map, flag your destinations and show where you’ve been.
- Briefly journal each day with daily documenting pages. Spend a few minutes jotting down the events that happen each day. When you have time for more journaling, you’ll already have this sequential record.
- Record details with writing prompts. Capture everything from the animals you spot to the time you get lost to why you chose this adventure.
- Make your book beautiful. Embellish your stories with the enclosed pocket, library card, tags and patterned papers from the USA and Germany.
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.
Contains 64 pages with 63 writing prompts.
- Want Gadanke’s classic travel journal?
- Crave extra daily documenting pages and embellishments for a longer adventure?
Folks are saying about Katie's travel journals:
"I read over the writing prompts before I left, and they mulled around in my head while I was traveling. They helped me be more mindful of the experiences I had, drawing my attention to sounds, smells, and sensations that I might not have noticed otherwise. This made me appreciate them all the more; it truly enriched my adventure! It was small enough to carry with me everywhere I went, and I loved the flexibility of the design - I could add or remove pages as needed, and put in pictures, ticket stubs, dried leaves - anything!" – Elizabeth, Saskatchewan Canada
"LOVE these little journals. So original and sweet. I look forward to taking my next trip so that I can use this one." – Teresa, Texas USA
"Super cute journal! My girlfriend LOVES it and we can't wait for our road trip." – Will, Massachusetts USA
"This journal is AMAZING! I love it, such a wonderful idea. I love all the little quotes and pictures to inspire you with ideas and thoughts. Each page is a new adventure and I like that i can add to it myself to create a really unique journal. I will definitely be buying more." – Joanna, United Kingdom
"We have two trips planned in August, and I'm so excited to be able to record them in my new travel journal. I love it!" – Gayle, Spain
"I'm having a blast incorporating tidbits into the journal. Pretty much any piece of paper or memento is game. Thanks for a brilliant product!" – Susan, Massachusetts USA