Psst. Someone with four legs has a few stories to tell, too!
Get ready to document the good and the bad-but-funny moments of your pet's life with this boastful little writing prompt journal. Document stories and personal trivia, add photos, and open the ring binding to tuck away stuff from your pet's life.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
Color Selected: Chocolate
How this journal celebrates your story:
- Writing prompts help channel your pet’s ”voice.“
- Recall favorite anecdotes.
- Add photos and memorabilia.
- Document a day in the life of your furry friend.
- Record holiday favorites and seasonal stuff your animal lives for.
This memoir might make your family very rich when Hollywood hears about it.
- 56 pages with 69 writing prompts
- 2 patterned papers from Italy
- 1 triangle paperclip
- 1 hand-stamped mini envelope
- 3 rectangle stickers
- 1 travel tag
- 1 old school library card
- 2 tickets
Renewable energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this journal, which is made of 77% recycled content. Creative exploration shouldn’t be forced in a journal of numbered pages, so this journal’s easy-open ring binding allows you to add treasured bits from life.